Let The Music Play.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hey! Guys~! I'm here to announce that this blog is officially dead. I'll drop by to check this blog if I'm free... otherwise, it'll just rot.

Many things have changed during this 7 months... I got back my O'level result not long ago in January... Well, the result wasn't as bad as I expected... I got 15 points.
I managed to go Nanyang Poly with the 'not so bad' result I had and may god bless that I'll have a nice 3 years there.
I would REALLY miss my Secondary School friends. Truth to be told, they were actually the ones who made me 'opened' up, I've become more cheerful through the years. And also, more strong. It's hard for me to cry now, even if I wanted to. I mean, I don't know, it just... maybe I'm emotionless...?
Recently, I got into some kind of trouble, I got so confused that I didn't really have the mood to do anything. My friends didn't know much about what happened since we don't meet each other that much anymore (Kinda sad huh?) . Then I tweeted one or two emo tweets on my twitter and that's where one of my friends realised that something was wrong... She approached me and you know, we had a heart to heart talk, it was pretty nice though... to do that once in a blue moon.
I don't really show my soft side to anyone, not even my close friends or family members. I hate to. Because showing a soft side to anybody it's like showing your weakness and... I hate being thought weak. I hate how people play with other's weaknesses.
Next thing, regarding Block B's article. One thing I'm going to say is, stay strong. Really, no problem is permanant. Stay strong and get over it. As for those idiotic people who asked them to "Just die" , don't care about them, they are just shallow people. And for those idiotic people, SCREW YOU! Do you freaking know that it's a crime to ask people to commit suicide?
Block B already apologised, Zico even shaved his hair...
A/N: I'm not a BBC neither am I an anti. I'm just some... I don't know... observer... (?)
I'm currently into writing Fanfics, here are some of them which I've authored:
Do read them if you have time! ^^

No comments: