Let The Music Play.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Went to Bugis Last Sunday with LaoPo, J, E and G. Btw, something happened on the way. Guess what, i wore the wrong size for my slippers. LOL, cos i have got the same slipper with my sister, her size was 38 and mine was 40. How stupid, i wore size 38 and i didn't realise it. So yeah it didn't really made my day, when we reached Bugis; we bought Tako, the Tako there was really nice. Well, it was WAY better than the one at Northpoint!

Then went Mac-Donald pei LaoPo buy mc furry, after which headed to Bugis Street. Then G said that she wanted to buy the Chicken Popcorn over there so went to buy it.

Walk around Bugis street, then decided to see bag so went to see see, saw one quite nice de. But decided to think about it first. Then went pass a shop and saw a Slipper which i was fond of and it was only $7, so decided to buy it, then wore it immediately. Cause felt very uncomfortable wearing the size38 shoe, so yahh my day was not SO bad after all.

Went upstairs cause the ground floor was too crowded, went around hunting for things. J found her slippers and it took the worker about 10 minutes to take the shoe for J.

I wasn't very happy as calls was hitting my phone, found it annoyed. Mum kept calling me as she waited for me for a very long time. Going to have dinner with family. When J bought her slippers when went down and went back to the shop which sell bags and bought the bag that we saw it earlier on, when i ask the person how much was it. I was shock it cost me $45, LOL but no choice already buying.

Then, I gotta leave them and went to meet LC, L was there too. L drove us to the dining destination. C , J and most of my cousins was there. Msg-ing G while eating, it was fun eating with CY (one of my cousin). Then L sent us back home, Fun day though. G, J and LaoPo came right after i finish bathing, Nice Timing (: They went back after a little chat, J was tired went out and said BYEBYE to them the went back in to my room. Gotta pack my bag for school Next day. (:

SO!!! End of the day

- Photos Time (:


Cheap and Nice (: - $7

No comments: