Let The Music Play.

Thursday, March 18, 2010
















Why did i met you
Why did you make me suffer
I did everything for you
But why did you make me cry
Because you hurt me
So I have to seek for revenge
Do not call me a bad woman


Because you can't be forgive
The cruel fate, like love in general
This is not part of our future road
Sometimes we cannot make this section of track brake
You will feel regret when it ends
That love given to us only hatred
When you need to beg for love
That original's heart had been gradually distance
I hate those cold eyes
Traction of you is that heart
Will encounter
Another section of the temptation to
Love is what it would be suffocating
Do I also once thought to seize the
You do that treacherous


为什么我要让我遇见你
你为什么要让我那么痛苦
我为了你做了那么多
但是你却让我流泪
你伤害了我
所以,我要报仇
不要叫我坏女人


因为你不能原谅
被綷咒的命运
这不是我们未来的路
有时,我们不能把关系他段
当他结束时你会觉得后悔
那爱只会带来痛苦
当你需要爱是
那原本的心已经走得很远,很远
我痛恨冷漠的眼神
零零碎碎的你还在心里头
会来的
另一节的诱惑
爱情最会让人窒息
我也有想把他打败
你这个小人。

No comments: