Let The Music Play.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

HELLOS!

Long time no see, my blog friends...

comp spoil to day use my mum's laptop to online de.

so next time wont update blog so often...

yesterday first day of school

feel exceptionally gald;to be back and to see those sec ones...

then we say the sec ones if tiny then very xxx-tiny then. big very xxx-large and tall.

lols

but it is great to see my frens, my form teacher is ms faith ong;i think she quite good lahh

she will say joke to us but dunno whether she is firece anot cos she is a leader of the student conseller . my co-form teacher is mr benjamin yong!HE IS A FUCKER SAY SO MUCH UNESSASARY THINGS.

my class got seven new transferred student

lols

btw i next time then tell u more abt my 2g class


ναмpιяє pяιиcєss†
signing off

No comments: